Time for The Rules:
1. I work at a fabric store. I will not name it, nor will I name any of my co-workers. I don't actively hide my location, but I don't publicize it, either. These tales aren't meant to be a place to whine about my job, my company or the good people I work with. My guess is that just about any fabric cutter has plenty of similar stories to share.
2. I love to sew. From time to time, I will ramble on about sewing. I may post pictures of projects I am working on. If you want more info about them, let me know in the comment section.
3. I will not name or identify the people I tell Tales about. Ever. If you recognize yourself, I hope it's a good thing.
4. I will post Tales that are uplifting, funny, unbelievable and flummoxing. I like the happy Tales best.
5. I only post Tales as they occur. This means I won't have a post every day. To help fill the gap, I may post a Tale from my archives. Most days behind the cutting counter are rather unremarkable. I cut a lot of fabric, figure up a lot of yardage requirements, reshelve a lot of bolts and do a lot of stocking and shopkeeping chores. I love cutting. I tolerate the rest.
6. I reserve the right to delete offensive or off-topic comments. I am the sole arbiter of what's offensive on the comment thread. If you have a Tale of your own to tell, please follow the Rules as I've described them above.
Have a great weekend!