Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Rules

Time for The Rules:

1.  I work at a fabric store.  I will not name it, nor will I name any of my co-workers.  I don't actively hide my location, but I don't publicize it, either.  These tales aren't meant to be a place to whine about my job, my company or the good people I work with.  My guess is that just about any fabric cutter has plenty of similar stories to share.

2.  I love to sew.  From time to time, I will ramble on about sewing. I may post pictures of projects I am working on.  If you want more info about them, let me know in the comment section.

3.  I will not name or identify the people I tell Tales about.  Ever.  If you recognize yourself, I hope it's a good thing.

4.  I will post Tales that are uplifting, funny, unbelievable and flummoxing.  I like the happy Tales best.

5.  I only post Tales as they occur. This means I won't have a post every day.  To help fill the gap, I may post a Tale from my archives.  Most days behind the cutting counter are rather unremarkable.  I cut a lot of fabric, figure up a lot of yardage requirements, reshelve a lot of bolts and do a lot of stocking and shopkeeping chores.  I love cutting.  I tolerate the rest.

6.  I reserve the right to delete offensive or off-topic comments.  I am the sole arbiter of what's offensive on the comment thread.  If you have a Tale of your own to tell, please follow the Rules as I've described them above.

Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment